Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Justin Bieber is still the Sh!t

Hey Chicas,

Since yesterdays post was a really cope out in the length I thought I'd throw up another short one.  I had mentioned in this blog post about how I purchased two Justin Bieber polish by Nicole by OPI.  You can read the previous blog post about "Step to the beat of my Heart" polish, but I wasn't overly impressed.


The second polish is called "My Lifesaver" and it is a soft blue-turquoise pastel color.   I had it on my fingers in the video Classic and Sexy Valentines Day Look if you want to see it in action!

Well first off, the polish is a wonderful color and great for a winter pick me up.  The brush is kinda crappy, I find it almost drags off color while it applys it. So then you get ridges in the nail polish, which maybe no one else notices this, but I hate it.  But to be honest I have found it in some of my standard OPI polishes as well, so its not just because of the Justin Bieber, it is just the luck of the draw with OPI I guess.  It lasted me about 4 days for sure, and I did get a 5th one out, but I should have really taken it off because it was fairly chipped.

So for about $10, the polish is ok, I actually took it back, because I was not happy with the polish consistency.  You can buy an OPI polish for about the same cost and it will be better quality.  I would recommend you pass on it, unless the color is exactly what you love, then go for it.  Its not horrible polish by any means, but I'm gonna stick with the professional quality polishes.

Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment