Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nail Care: Implements

Hey Chicas!

So the first installment of the Nail Care series.

For starters, it is best to have all the nail things in one area, so you can simply grab it, and not spend hours (it has happened) looking for that buffer!

This is what I have found to work best.

I found it at Wal-Mart in the office supply section, its suppose to be for pens etc., but it is killer for nail files etc.  Plus it was only $10ish, and the mesh keeps things cleaner and less dusty, will not break the bank.

Please watch the video below for full details:


If you're a "just give the dets" kind of girl, here you go!

Proper Nail Care Implements:

1. Get round tipped nail clippers, and avoid the concave clippers (see pic)

2. Crystal Nail File
3. Birchwood Stick

4.  Any type of cream cream/oil/moisturizer for cuticle

5. Cuticle Pusher

6. Cuticle Nippers

7. Nail Buffers (2-3 types)

Be sure to watch the video, as I explain everything, and how/why I use them....plus you get to meet my special friend!


Please watch the video, I go into lots of details, and I really think it will be beneficial.

Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment