Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Classic Adele Makeup Look

Hey Chicas!

So its been over a month(ish) since I've done a makeup look.  I know total slacker on my part.  All shall be reveled soon though.

So I was on LaineyGossip the other day (aka...weeks since this tutorial was actually filmed) and saw a picture of Adele at an awards show.  I love Adele, for many reasons.  Her voice is wonderful, and it's nice to see a woman that isn't trying to fit into a mold that many other singers are attempting to do.  She is just herself and its nice to have a classic lady to look up to!

Picture taken from LaineyGossip.com
Picture taken from LaineyGossip.com


















But what drew me towards the picture has her classic eye makeup look.  Its totally doable look, it can be scaled up to be more of a going out look or toned down look for the office.  The look that I created is a mixture between the two sides.




Products Used:
Too Faced EyeShadow Primer
L'Oreal Infalliable Eye Shadows
Time Resist White*
Hourglass Beige*
Endless Chocolate
 Eternal Black
Annabelle Smoothliner - Black
Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner - Carbon Black
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara - Carbon Black*
Hard Candy Boxed Blush - Skinny Dipping
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Color - Opulent Organza*
Colour Riche Le Gloss - Nude Touch*
* denotes a product that L'Oreal Paris Canada provided me for either the Best Bold Eye Look Contest, or as part of the prize pack that was awarded to the top 5 finalists.


I love the look, and I think that it came pretty darn close to what Adele is wearing (minus the lips, I really wanted to try the Orange lips).  But as always you be the judge!

Picture Taken from LaineyGossip.com

So I just wanted to send out a XOXOXO to Morgan who I'm told has watched all my videos!  Wow, that shows some dedication.  Thanks so much for supporting my channel and my blog, it means a lot to me that you enjoy them soo much! :-)


I promise that I'll be more regular...with videos and posts, other things you really don't need to know right!  So yeah..awkward moment there.  Watch the video below to get this look!



Caitlin xoxo

2 comments:

jennifer fournier said...

I did this look for a party recently and everybody was crazy about it. I hadn't tried a new makeup look in years.

Jennifer

Unknown said...

This make up looks really good on you!:)

Post a Comment