Friday, April 22, 2011

Volumizing Hair Powders

Hey Chicas!

So, everyone one some big hair, with lots of volume.  But what's a girl to do when their hair is very fine, and doesn't like to make volume?  Well many of us turn to styling products, the problem is that many are super heavy and goopy and please when ones hair is fine, weight is not gonna be a help in making volume!

Well it seems that the styling creators have heard the issues and create a new item to help us.  They are called Volumizing Powders, and at first they were only available at salons, but now there are drug store options.


They two that I tested are:  
Big Sexy Hair Powder Play Volumizing Texturizing Powder - $20 (.53 oz.), and Schwarzkopf got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder (10g = .35 oz) $5.

The video discusses the pros and cons of each as well as how I use them in my hair...to watch click play!




Caitlin xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the review ! :)

Caitlin said...

Hope it helps you!

Unknown said...

I'm brazilian and here we don't have this type of product. Today when I was in the bathroon's gym, a friend of mine used the göt2b, and gave me a little. I went crazy with the result because i'ts really good. But now I'm sad because here I can't find it to buy. Maybe I'll ask to a friend who lives in USA to buy and send me. Thanks for your opinion, and please, sorry my mistakes with the english.

Amanda said...

Thank you!! Soo glad I found this before I splurged on bigsexyhair... I'm all for dupes.. They usually work just as well and sometimes better!

Post a Comment