Thursday, April 14, 2011

The holy grail of Dry Shampoo!!!

Hey Chicas!


I know that I have already done a post a while ago on this subject....click here for a refresher!  It's quite detailed, plus theres a video on my youtube channel about it as well.


But I now have a favorite, hands down favoirite, and its drug store!  Which is even better. :)


got2b rockin' it 4-ever encore dry shampoo....yeah, could have made the name longer perhaps, I think it's too short....gosh!
        
Regarldess of the mouth full this stuff is around $5 at Wal-Mart, when its on sale at Shoppers its around $4, so pick your poison.  This stuff is AMAZING! like OMG wicked awesome.  It takes soo little for it to work, and there is no residue....thats right people NO RESIDUE...none!  Your hair feels like hair, no change, no grit nothing....just your silky hair!


For more info on the product click play below..



Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment