Saturday, October 2, 2010

Drew Barrymore Inspired Look

Hey Chicas!

 I just received the 2010 October issue of Harper's Bazaar.  And Drew Barrymore is on the cover, now I'm not usually a huge fan of her style, just a little to hippie for me...but lately she is growing up!  I loved her look in the mag, and her look is so easily achieved, and totally wearable for day or night.  So I thought I would give it a go.
Here is the look from the mag...sorry for the quality, but its a picture of my actual magazine.  Now, Drew Barrymore is a CoverGirl, but I don't have too many Covergirl products, not that I don't like them, I just don't have too many of them.  The mag states the exact makeup that was used in the shoot...
-Clean Liquid Makeup
-LiquidLineBlast Eye Liner in Black Fire
-LashBlast Length Mascara in Black
-Eye Enhancers 3-Kit in Shimmering Sands
-Cheekers Blush in Brick Rose
-Continuous Color Lipstick in Pink Chic

That list differs from my list quite a bit, but the outcome is the same and they are mostly drugstore products except for one, and even that can be duped, I just didn't have one.

Well in my opinion the looks are pretty darn similar....so here is my list
-Annabelle Vanilla Chillia 
-Annabelle Buff Naked
-Annabelle So Foxy
-Annabelle Bronzed Idol
-Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner in Black
-Revlon Lash Fantasy Mascara in Blackest Black
-Sally Hansen Inspired by Carmindy Sheareest Cream Blush in Ginger
-Malani Sunset Duos in Sunset
-Hard Candy Blush Crushed in Honeymoon
-Mac Hello Kitty in Pretty Baby
-Malani Lipstick in Hollywood City
- Maybelline Lipgloss in 620

The comparison shot.....
what do you think?  I love it!

If you want to get this look...check out the vid below!


Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment