Sunday, September 26, 2010

HellCats Halloween How-to

Hey Chicas!


I know its early but for all of those planners out there, we like to know what is going on before Halloween comes, so I thought I would give some makeup and hair tips on some costume ideas.  If you have more ideas on what you are going to be, let me know and I'll do a makeup tutorial on them!


 Here is my HellCats version of the competition to get into Regionals.  I chose the character Marti, because I love her! 

The picture to the right is of her, and the picture to the left is obviously me!



The look is great it would be good for any cheerleading costume.  The bold makeup is very pretty and noticeable but still not unwearable, but I wouldn't recommend you rockin' this at work.  I used all drugstore products except for one which was a BedHead product but can easily be duped by any blue, it was just the only one I had on hand.  So the list of prodcuts are:
Eyes
Primer:  Loreal Magic Perfecting Base
Eyeshadow:
Base - Annabelle Mono Eyeshadow Vanilla Chillia 
Gold - Annabelle Mono Eyeshadow Gold Digger
Brown Base - Annabelle Mono Eyeshadow So Foxy
Light Silver - ELF Shadow Palette in Drama
Dark Silver - ELF Shadow Palette in Drama
Highlight (white) - ELF Palette Shadow in Drama
Liner Upper - Maybelline lash line stiletto in black
Liner Lower (black) -ELF Palette Shadow in Drama
Mascara - Revlon Fantasy Lash in Black

Face
Contour - Milani Sunset Duos
Highlight - Hard Candy Blush Crushed in Honeymoon
Cheeks - NYC Mosaic Face Powder in Pink Cheek Glow
Design - Annabelle Smudgeliner in Electric Sapphire
Gold Star Sticker
Sparkles - Two Option 1. Annabelle Gold Digger or 2. Lola Gold Sparkle Facial Powder

Lips
Bonnie Bell Liplites in Creme Brulee

All products are from the drugstore, and farily priced, all colors can be used in your regular makeup routine.  All the brushes that were used are ecotools, and in the travel set sizes, they are awesome brushes and can be purchased at Atlantic SuperStore!

These colors really give you the exact same colors as on the show.  I have a comparison picture of the work I'm so proud of!

The eye on top are Marti's from HellCats, and the lower ones of my peepers!

I'm just as pleased as punch with this look!  Hope you enjoyed it.  If you'd like to watch how to get his look step by step, check out the video below!



Hope this gives you a great start to the week!  And remember it never hurts to rock the attitude that cheerleaders have either!  Be positive!!

Caitlin xoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment