Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fishtail Hairband How-to

Hey Chicas,

So my second part to dry shampoo, is having some difficulty.....can't seem to find the ones that I want to review.  So while the search is on for those, I have another hair how-to that is up on my youtube channel TheCaitlinChic


It is super easy to subscribe to my channel then you can leave comments and things that you would like to see whether is be reviews for my blog or youtube, or makeup tips and ideas.  Let me know what you want to see and know.  I have a few awesome ideas kicking around my head so we'll see what happens.  I apoligize for the lighting....I look like a freakin' Oompa-Loompa!  I am working on how to adjust the lighting...if you have any suggestions, even as to what type of bulbs to put in...that would be great! 

Hope you enjoy it!

Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment