Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Hey Chicas!!

So as Halloween is now over (i kinda wish it would have lasted longer :()  Sigh....  I promised that I would show some pictures on my blog, of my costume, and I promised some coworkers I would take some pictures.  So I thought that this would be the best way to show them and let you my blog followers see what our costumes looked like.

So the BF had this idea this year, and I'm surprised that it turned out this good!  I was a Golddigger, and he was a Money Bags, cute right?  The best part of our costumes were they were 100% made by us, we didn't buy a costume set off the net or anything....which I think is the most fun of getting ready for Halloween.



So all in all it was a good night, and we had a lot of fun making it, and attending the house party.  I hope that your Halloween was lot of fun too!

Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment