Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Look

Hey Chicas!

So I was definitely inspired by the changing leaves out my window this past weekend.  And I very rarely act upon said inspiration, but there is always a first for everything.  See my issue is that I'm a perfectionist......yes I said it but don't expect to see it very often is this blog...less of course I get more personal, and of course if people want to hear my life issues.....which I doubt it.



Anyway, no one cares about that first paragraph, you likely all skipped down to this one, so I'll try to make it more interesting.  The products, as I always try to ensure, are drugstore products that are reasonably priced with great color payoff.

Makeup products used:

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
ELF - eyeshadow base
Eyebrow Fill
Various Colors from e.l.f. Studio Mini Makeup Collection - Eyeshadow
NYC White Kohl Liner
Revlon Total Lash Fantasy- Blackest Black

Cheeks
e.l.f. Studio Mini Makeup Collection- Bronzer
e.l.f. Studio Mini Makeup Collection- Blush

Lips
e.l.f. Studio Mini Makeup Collection - 3 different colors

Basically, I wanted to show you how you can use one palette for the whole look.  There is no reason on your traveling to take a big makeup bag (or 2!), it is quite versatile palette, and if you'd like I can do more look using it....just comment and let me know!


So that's it and here is the video, on how to get the look!


Caitlin xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the look - it is very soft. Want to let you know about a new lipstick I just got yesterday: HD Advanced Lip Color by Milani in Classy Nude. It seems to be somewhere between a gloss and a lipstick - really moist and shiny but not at all sticky and the color is a really nice nude, though they do have other colours too.
xoxo
Christa

Caitlin said...

Thanks, it turned out better then I thought it would, which is always nice. I love Milani colors, haven't noticed that one, but I"ll have to try it out not that I need another lipstick, but whatever!

Post a Comment