Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Professional Work Makeup

Hey Chicas!

So it has been over a week since I've done anything in regards to this blog.  For that I do apologize. I have been sick, but I have a good excuse......I had some sort of infection or virus....or maybe both! That affected my under eye area....making it super red, puffy and dry scaly looking skin.  Yeah so my makeup application was not easily done nor was it easy to read or type anything.

So my first attempt at making a video in a long time...but I know you guys like to have things written out and tips and tricks...but please let me know what it is you want me to talk about...I have some ideas but I'd like to look at some of your concerns to help you.  So feel free to leave comments on things you want to know about!

I will add some more pictures tonight when I have access to my own computer.

Complete List of Products:
Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Annabelle - Buff Naked
Annabelle - Helium
Annabelle - So Foxy
LOreal Intense Liquid Liner - Earthen Brown
Estee Lauder No Smudge Lengthening Mascara

Face
Contour - ELF Warm Bronzer
Highlight - Hard Candy Baked Blush Crushed Blush - Honeymoon
Estee Lauder - Plum Nuance 60

Lips
Estee Lauder - Rose
Gosh - Black Sparkle Lipgloss

Hope that this professional and work appropriate makeup will help you in the mornings get ready.  It is important to look polished but you don't want to look crazy with makeup colors and application, this look below is a way to get the style of smokey eyes but in colors and ways that you can totally wear to the office, or meetings.

So stay tuned for more updates more often...promise




Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment