Friday, August 6, 2010

Newbie

Hey Beauty Blogger Community!

I have been an avid reader of all things beauty/fashion since…..well since I was old enough to dress myself I guess! lol I can give you a history on myself, my deepest darkest wants (well likely not, since this is the Internet and everything), so that you guys feel you can relate to me and my posts.

I plan to write on anything that’s going on in my life, whether it be a trip, shopping, or makeup looks that I have done on myself or to my clients. I want to be able to give you enough detail so that you can recreate the look yourself with no major problems.

I am a Canadian….strong and proud!!!! I live in Prince Edward Island, which is part of Atlantic Canada. If this blog even gets any followers I’ll for sure divulge more information but for the time being I’m going to enjoy the air of mystery around myself…haha.

Basically I want to put myself out there to experience a something new, and share the knowledge that I have gained from school and experience, and expect some funny antidotes to keep this interesting. I’m not sure what direction this blog will take, but I’m trying to get over my Type A anal retentiveness, which will show through soon enough in the posts – please stand-by me when these things do inevitability happened- so I’m going to go all free spirit on you and say…we will just wait and see….

I hope that you will welcome me into your computer whether it be at home or at work (shhh…I won’t tell) and share this never ending journey (haha I love that movie The Never Ending Story…come on you remember that right?...no? alrighty then moving right along) in the quest for glamorous makeup, fashion and everything else, us girls must endure.

Hope to post soon again,
Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment