Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Alternative to the Simple Ponytail

Hey Chicas!

I know we can get into a hair rut!  You know wearing your hair the same way all the time.  That usually consists for most women with longer hair, is a pony tail.  As soon as that hair is at the length up it goes.  But just because you want it out of your face, doesn't mean you have to resort to the damn ponytail all the time!

I wore my hair in this hairstyle a lot last summer, my bangs were growing out and my hair was not yet touching my shoulders, and definitely layered.

So don't think that you can't do it your hair is only just this long.....(just excuse the dumb expression.....just a video still to show the length)





It's great because of the twist that is what allows you to pin back your bangs and layers in one smooth look.  The final result is....


See how it looks so much better then the standard pony tail, but it still allows you get up and off your face and neck.  The video below shows you how to do it.  I think it looks like a Classic 40's hairstyle, and when done a little bit more carefully you can really make it look polished for an event!




I hope this gives you an inspiration to change up your hair routine.

Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment