Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Makeup Look!

Hey Chicas!

So following a post a few weeks ago about Sally Beauty Supply, I just love the eyeshadow!  So I wanted to share with you just one look that you can get from these shadows.  There are soo many options you could create with the same shadows.

I wanted to do a soft neutral eye look.  Now, I know I do alot of those but seriously, that is what ppl wear mostly, so that's what I do.


The products used to get the look are:
- Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer (sally's beauty supply store, sbss)
- Gun Metal (Sally Girl Eyeshadow, sbss)
- Champagne (SG, sbss)
- Taupe (SG, sbss)
- Golden Bronze (SG, sbss)
- Black Brown (SG, sbss)
- Kohl Brown Eyeliner
- Elf Mineral Infused Mascara
- QUO Safari Bronzer
- NYX Cream Blush - Hot Pink
- Palladio Lip Ink - Orchid
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick - Lilac
- Stila Silk Shimmer Gloss - Purple
  


Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment