Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Fashion on a Budget

Hey Chicas!

So this winter weather sucks ass!!  The snow, and now comes the dreary rain making everything gray mushy slush.  Like, come on enough already.

So in order to pick myself, retail therapyis my cure!  As I'm sure its one of yours too :)

I'm on a budget, so going to the high end shops does not really work well.  So I went to Wal-Mart and Zellers.  Not really the thought process that one normally takes for retail therapy.  But hear me out, Zellers has the Alfred Sung Pure line, with wonderful prices points, and so stylish, wonderful for work and casual wear.  I have quite a few pieces.  Now Wal-Mart has been hit or miss for a while, but with the George line and now the g-21 line, there is usually a hit.  G.21 is a younger line that has some great accessories, and cute casual clothing. 

So I purchased a Printed Button Up shirt for $16!  Only 16 bucks, with super cute little blue flowers, very casual and very on-trend for the country chic look.  At Zellers from the Alfred Sung Pure Spring Line 2011 a greyish-tan color asymmetrical sweater for $39. It is a great weight for the spring and summer months, and wonderful price!  Plus that color goes with like everything, it can be dressed up and dressed down, and looks killer belted ;)


Here is a look I wore on the weekend, I just love the two of them together.  Hope this gives you some ideas to put some spring into your life, maybe we can rush it!

Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment