Saturday, December 11, 2010

Victoria Secret 2010 Inspired Golden Bronze

Hey Chicas!

I actually didn't watch the show the other week, totally had forgotten about it being on.  I was not impressed, I love watching them, I'm not sure why, seeing as I judge myself compared to them, even though some have like 10 layers of makeup on their bums.....its just a girl thing I guess.


Anyway I really liked the bronzed look they were wearing, it was surprising light compared to the usually black smokey eye.  I guess you can take it as a change in trends for the coming seasons.  I personally may be over the black dark smokey eye...but I'm not sure.

I thought that it was a fairly easy look to recreate on your own at home.  Especially since the majority of color is from your bronzer, which we all have at home.  And it was a great way to keep your bronzer going into the winter and not look like you belong in the summer.  I have toned it down to be a wearable look, that looks natural as the boyfriend called it.  So if you're looking to impress the boys, maybe you should rethink the smokey look and go for a more natural look.  But believe me, you wouldn't feel any less glamorous with this look on.


Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Annabelle - Buff Naked
Hard Candy - Blind Date
ELF - Warm Bronzer (any light multi-colored bronzer will work!)
NYC Eyeliner - White
L'Oreal Intense Liquid Eyeliner - Earthen Rock Brown
L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara - Black
Milani Lipstick - Hollywood City
Buxom Lips - Amber



Its a perfect option for holiday makeup, something completely different, that you can easily increase the dramaticness of the look.

Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment