Monday, December 6, 2010

Smokey Eye: Inspired by Taylor Swift Fashion Winter 2011 Cover

Updated with pictures!!

Hey Chicas,

I was asked by one of my bf's to do a smokey eye, I kinda did what she wanted but with a purple edge to it.  Now I'm going to a real hardcore smokey eye.  For this I have used  only whites, greys, silvers and black.  I went with this look because you can tone it down or increase the black intensity depending on where you are going.

My inspiration obviously came from Fashion's Winter 2011 cover shoot with Taylor Swift. I really liked it, because she didn't have that huge ass cat eyeliner, like she's young let her experiment with eye makeup!  gesh....Anyway this is my take on the look.

Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Annabelle - Buff Naked
ELF Brightening Eye Kit - Drama (any smokey eye kit would work)
Annabelle Smoothliner - Black
L'Oreal Double Extend Mosaic - Black
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired by Carmidy Blush - Fawn
Hard Candy Blush Crushed Baked Blush - Honeymoon
Stila - any soft pale natural pink gloss will work (the name came off it)



Hope that the video is helpful to you guys out there wanting to rock the smokey eye trend this holiday season!

Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment