Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Style

Hey Chicas!

I have found the perfect pair of holiday earrings!  Yup, and guess what they are not expensive.  But they look it!

So I was walking by Nortons Jewelers the other day, and guess what my little eye spotted in the display case.  This Swarovski Crystal Ball Earrings, for a grand total of about $70.  But aren't they super pretty gorgeous.  They just sparkle and sparkle, and are a great size too, not too big that your ear looks dwarfed, and not too small that you don't notice the individual crystals.  I love them!!

10kt Yellow Gold Swarovski Crystal Ball Earrings
So, those obviously are expensive, but I found an exact dupe at Zellers.  Yup good old Zellers, they were even on sale for 25% off.  They are a Tiffany & Co. knock off brand called Co & Co, and they even come in the blue boxes!  But who cares, they were only $12, with the additional 25% off, they say its a sale, but it's been on for like 2 months now.   The earrings have little crystals just like the expensive ones, and they are like the same size, I know its hard to compare in pictures, but my camera just doesn't go that close, you'll have to take my word for it (or click on the picture to enlarge it).


I think this is the perfect earring to bring in the new seasons, and to dress up any black on black ensemble this year.
So for a saving of $58 dollars, you can rock the look, and no one will know the difference, I promise!



Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment