Saturday, November 20, 2010

Want Longer Hair Faster?


Hey Chicas!

I'm sure that we have all had our own experiences of a bad haircut or bad dye job.  Neither one leaves us feeling any better about ourselves.  And I'm willing to admit that I, myself have cried over both issues, and not that long ago either.

The worst was the cut, I had gone to a professional hairdresser to color to my hair, because,....... please I am not taking that on myself, I'd be bald or have green hair.  So I was getting it lightened.  I loved the color, but the ends were getting all frizzy and nothing I did could make them lay flat.  So I went to another person, because I wasn't that happy with the cut, I had long bits of hair on the bottom, but some of my top layers where like a few inches.  I did not like the Joan Jett similarities.  The new hairdresser said that the previous one had fried my ends.  Well basically that means she left the product in too long and burned the hair, so it had to cut off.

So here is a picture of the progression of my hair over a year...

Yeah I had just gotten my hair the length that I wanted, you know the standard length just above your boobs.  As my as a child was short, so I was traumatized, to say the least by the cut.  Thank goodness, this new guy had a lifesaver of a suggestion.....horse shampoo.

Now, don't look at the screen all funny, I know that I didn't really believe him, but how much worse could it get?  I got my at Wal-Mart for under $10 for the huge bottle of it.  So I have now being using it for 3-4 years, and I love it!(I've had more than my fair share of bad dye jobs and cuts)  It does make your hair grow faster, and its strong and silky.  It works on my hair type and my moms grey hair, but it may not work for you, nothing rarely works on everyone. Now, keep in mind, since I had the rocker cut, I have had to let the top grow out and the keep cutting the bottom. Then for grad pictures I wanted an actual hair style, and got the Victoria Beckham bob, which I loved.  But for the past year I have been growing it out.  So last summer my hair was in the Victoria Beckham, and now my hair is just long enough to brush over my shoulders.  Keep in mind that I keep getting regular trims so get off the dead ends, but I think that the reason it is growing so fast, is the Mane n' Tail Shampoo and Conditioner.

I would highly recommend that if you want to grow out your hair, purchase this stuff, you shall not be disappointed.

Check out the video below, as I discuss the shampoo and conditioner...


Caitlin xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment