Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oxygen



Hey Chicas!

So yesterday was my first day doing  Oxygen Innovate Group Fitness.  So, obliviously from the name it is a group atmosphere....great, that way I'll be too embarrassed to give-up when it hurts (kinda like I do now when I did find time to workout)  Now I like to think of myself as being fairly in shape, but you know there are always areas one wants to firm and tone up.  Which are the reasons that I signed up for this camp.

So I get up even before the crack of dawn, I was up at 5:20 am....AM people, I haven't been up that early since.....well since in like forever, as highschool doesn't really count anymore.  But I wasn't too tired, it went fairly well and was there before the requested 15 min before start time of 6 am.  Scarily early, but when you have to get your butt to work at 8:30 am you can't really go any later, oh well I suppose you could, if you were a rare human how didn't sweat and crap like that.

 
Well it was pretty damn intense....it was like 15 min in, and I looked at the clock, and thought to myself...There is no way I can do this for a whole hour.  But I sucked it up and did, quite proud of myself.  The next day however, was torture.  I was sooo sore, it literally took me 5 minutes to try and get out of bed, by butt hurt, my legs hurt on all sides and my arms....basically everything was sore.  At work I couldn't walk right, it was more like waddling around and crap, the worst though....people noticed!  I was embarrassed and tried to not walk too many places!  hahah

I was seriously debating last night that I may need a break and maybe I was too out of shape to even do this boot camp.  But then everyone would know and I'd be embarrassed so I dragged my ass on out even though I wasn't feeling quite right.  The first little bit were horrid, my muscles were not impressed with it at all!

I made it through and was able to do most things, but not to the standard that I would have liked to.  But hey it is progress right!?  So hopefully it gets better but at the moment, I don't think that any amount of softness will help my sore ache yelling muscles!

Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment