Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hippie Hair Twists

Hey Chicas!

Sorry I haven't updated this week.  I am on vaca in Montreal then off to Ottawa, visiting the fam, and all that good stuff.  I have lots of ideas and comments that I have seen on the ladies up here in Montreal, from makeup to clothing style, its quite different then what the people wear on PEI that's for sure, but you can always take little tips and tricks from other styles and incorporate them into your own.

So this is a hair video that I filmed a few months ago, and haven't had the chance to make it public.  It is great one for when you are growing out bangs and want to make your hair look longer than it is.  Plus its always better when you can rock the longer hairstyles with shorter hair, you can always "Fake it 'till you Make it!".

So here it is.





















Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment