Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fashion Week

Hey Chicas!

Can you believe it!  On Tuesday morning, bright eyed and bushy tailed, I will be on my way to Toronto!!  OMGoodness I can hardly stand the excitement/nerves.  This will be an experience that I will for sure remember for a very very long time (like forever)!

This weekend has been full of planning my outfits for the three days!  Let me tell you, it's a little  lot stressful deciding what you are going to wear when you know you are going to be around the fashion industry leaders!  That just puts on a whole other level of self doubt right there! haha

I think that I have it all down....I think.  Not going say that were won't be some changes as days pass, but its pretty close.  So because I'm slightly Type A (that's my story, no matter what Andrew has to say about it), I have the three days totally planned.  Yup, I do right down to the earrings..hehe.

So be sure to follow me on Twitter... @CaitlinChic.  I'm sure that for this week up in TO that will get a lot more use than it has for the past year.

I'm soo excited!  Not to worry, I will share every moment with you.  As long the good ol' technology likes me!  Cross your fingers!

Must go pack my makeup...and that my friends is no small task!

A little teaser.....a look that will be up this week.....hope it makes you want to come back!

Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment