Friday, July 1, 2011

Oh Canada!!

Hey Chicas!!

Thank god its the long weekend, I totally need this break!  Now only if the weather would cooperate with me, and give me beach weather, all would be perfect!  But I'm not sure if that's going to happen....

Anyway today is Canada's Birthday and I do plan on checking out the fireworks by the waterfront, a tradition that I can always remember, lots of fun!

Canada Day is the perfect day to whip out that red lipstick that you may be a little nervous about wearing other wise!  By favorite red lipstick is not a wallet buster at all.  NYC - Retro Red.  Which you might remember from this past look..


If you want to see how to get this whole look....click here....

It is awesome!  Plus for like 2 bones at Wal-Mart if you wear it only a few times a year, no loss for you!  Plus another bonus is it makes your teeth look really white! 

NYC Retro Red is one of the best reds in my book because of its orange red base, its easier for many skin tones to wear and wear well.  And the lasting power of this red is much better than you would expect.

Come on be brave, show your Canadian pride and wear Red Lips, just try it for one day, I'm sure that you'll be surprised by how much you like it!

Happy Canada Day!

Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment