Friday, July 8, 2011

Joe Fresh - Have you heard about the Make-up!

Hey Chicas!

If you haven't....Where the heck have you been!  No but seriously on with the post....

So F-I-N-A-L-L-Y my video decided to work!!!  I'm beyond excited and thankful, like how long can it take...regardless its here to share!  If you want to see the post on the look click ME!



So basically Joe Fresh is sold at Atlantic SuperStore and Loblaws, on the cheap!  I believe that the most expensive item is their brushes at like $20ish dollars (i love their foundation brush I've had it for 2 years now, no shedding!).  So the eyeshadow is $4ish, and the blush $6ish.  Not to bad for the size of the product. 

The packaging I just love!

I don't know why, its just so clean and modern, plus I love that you can see the color without any difficulty at all.  The Pink blush I've had for over 1 year and the packaging is NOT made cheap, nothing has broken and is as good as new.  I just love the clear packaging, they are sellling the color and the product, not the fancy smancy packaging!  The clasps on the products are also very strong and sturdy and it might just be me but I like when you can hear the click of the packaging close, it just makes me feel good...do ya follow!?

The color clockwise from top left is....
Rosetta, Pink, Pebble, Pale Pink, and Ice

The color intensity is wonderful, the products are a little soft, but still very pigmented, and the lasting power is just as good any other powder blush or eyeshadow I've used.  You don't need a whole lot of it on your brush so it will last you a good long time!  Likely longer than its really "good" for :-)  


My first attempt at swatching colors!  So from my thumb to to my pinky the colors are as follows.....
Ice, Rosetta, Pink, Pale Pink, Pebble
They are coming off a little more shimmery then they do in person, but the colors are pretty similar!  I totally didn't need to rub very hard to get the color on my digits.  One swipe around and thats what you see.

They have a good selection of colors, but be warned they generally issue limited edition colors, so if you see something that you like, get it because they don't last too long, and it might be never there again.

Click the video for my wonderful speaking skillz...(yes the "z" is there on purpose)


So hope that you enjoyed it!  Please let me know if you purchase any and what your first impressions are :)

Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment