Tuesday, May 10, 2011

(Blank)?

How to get the most out of your products!
Hey Chicas!

So I thought that I'd try a new system out here.  I thought that I'd give a few little tips and tricks every Wednesday....but I need a name.  A cute play on words kinda name....a play on Wednesday, or Chic, or something...leave a comment and let me know your smartiness!

So first off, I hate when you have a squeeze bottle type, and even a pump bottle, and you know that there is product in there.  But for the love of god, you can't get anything to come out anymore, you know you hit it on your palm with so much force that it kinda hurts a lot...(come on you know it's happened).

I have a little solution that should help you all out..now don't think that it can only be done with face cream, body cream bottle will work (a little harder to cut), plastic foundation bottles, hair products, even toothpaste tubes, the possibilities are endless.  It will help you save money, as you're not throwing out product, and believe you me, some of those creams last for at least 1 month once opened.  Yes, that is how much cream/product is still in there.



So I hope that my instructions are easy to follow, click on the pic above to see a larger image.  
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments! :)

The seal of the product is pretty good, I mean when you get near the bottom, yes the edges will start to dry out, but remember, you would have thrown it out otherwise! 

Hope that this not only helps you save money, and get the most out of your products!

Caitlin xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment