Monday, September 12, 2011

Infallible Eye Color - Rich Jewel Tones

Hey Chicas!

I have been trying the new L'Oreal Color Infallible eyeshadows for over 2 weeks now!  Let me tell you, when I swatched the colors for the first time with my BF, we both F-R-E-A-K-E-D O-U-T.  The pigment is like cray crazy, and the wear time is beautifully long.  The color choices are great, and definitely on trend for the Fall Winter 2011/2012, which is nice, very nice.

So for those of you that are nosy (jk) and came from YouTube. Thanks for checking it out :-)  So L'Oreal contacted me via email about participating in a contest using the above mentioned shadows.

The goal was to create a bold eyelook, and it could be day time or night, whatever goes!  I was sold, they said that they would send some product for the particpants to use the video.  So I was expecting to see like 1 or 2 shadows in the box when it arrived.

Well the thought was a sadly mistaken on...........I got 9!! 9 flipping full size pots of product at that!

 I was totally taken aback with the product, and the quality, they really are that good.  Now, let get this straight I was not given any other freebies from this beyond the below listed products that were sent.  Everything else that you see in video and listed below was purchased my ME.  Yup little old me, and many items I already.  So yeah that's the deets!  Now lets get on with the makeup!
 
Swatches!
Swatches from left to right: Time Resist White, Hourglass Beige, Forever Pink, Flash Back Silver, Purple Obsession, Burning Black, Permanent Kaki, Unlimited Sky, All Night Blue (all were provided by the company, all other products and shadows were purchased by me)
I loved the colors so much during my testing/trial period of the them, that I had to get the rest of the collection.  There are 11 shadows in total, and I was provided 9, so the last two I convinced myself I just needed to have.
L-R: Endless Chocolate, Eternal Black
So they run about $12 a pop.  Which is really good for the amount of product you get, and the little amount that you need will last you a long while.  You can even feel free to....dare I say....share the makeup with your friends.  The pigment and the shimmer is beyond, usually its one or the other, but both is great.

So the look that I came up with.....
I wanted it to be deep and sultry, and I got inspiration from the center of a peacock feather.  The video below will show you how to get the look, and the products are listed down there too!  You're welcome :-)


Full List of Products:
Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer
Infallible Shadows
Hourglass Beige
Time Resist White
All Night Blue 
Unlimited Sky 
Burning Black
Permanent Kaki 
L'Oreal Liner Intense Felt Tip - Carbon Black 
Black Kohl Eyeliner
L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara in Black
Forever Pink/Hourglass Beige (used as a highlight)
Natural pink blush 
Time Resist White (used to enhance the size of your lips)
L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lip Gloss - Modern Mauve


 So seriously try this stuff out, you will love it! Just like I love it!
Caitlin xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen these products at the store and wondered how they worked. Thanks for the review! I will definately be picking up some now! It is great to know that they do last and that they have good pigment. I love how you used the colors!

Caitlin said...

Oh thank you soo much! I do really love the product and the pigment and shimmer is just beyond, let me know your opinion of them. I'd love to discuss it:)

Caitlin xoxo

Unknown said...

This look rocks! How come I never seen these eyeshadows in store lol

Caitlin said...

Thanks! They should be there lol, they are for sure worth it! Still loving them soo much :-D

Post a Comment